Condition of use
This document forms the general terms and conditions of use of the site accessible at the address « www.ampwebdesign.ch » (hereinafter referred to as the « Site »). By entering or by browsing this Site, you shall be deemed to have accepted our general terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse access to all or part of the Site to users who fail to respect these general terms and conditions. In addition, you undertake not to send or transmit illicit or offensive texts or images, in particular those with a hateful, pornographic content or that incite behaviour of the same nature. We reserve the right to put in place all and any measures, or to take all and any actions it deems necessary in the event this Site is found to be used to distribute elements of this nature.
Please note that the Site is governed by Swiss Law and any legal action or proceeding shall be instituted in a state court or district court in the canton of Geneva.
The Site and each of its component parts (the brands, graphics, photographs, etc.) come under Swiss and international legislation, in particular that relating to copyright, to the databases and intellectual property, in particular the amp | Web Design brand and its logo. All other brands referenced are the property of their respective holders. You shall be held liable for any reproduction, representation, publication, transmission or more generally any unauthorised exploitation of the Site and/or of its component parts and legal proceedings may be brought, in particular on the grounds of intellectual property right infringement.
The site may contain links to third-party websites sites that we do not operate. We cannot accept any liability for the provision of these links giving access to these sites and external sources and cannot be held responsible for the content, advertisements, products, services or any other materials available on or from these sites or external sources that are neither vetted nor approved by our team. Whilst we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided is current and accurate, we cannot be held responsible for errors, omissions or results that could be obtained through the improper use of this information. We reserve the right to correct any such errors as soon as they are brought to our attention and, more generally, at all times and without prior notice to modify all or part of the Site as well as its conditions of use declining all and any liability for doing so. The downloading of all material during the use of the service shall be at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage suffered by your computer or any loss of data resulting there from.
More generally, we decline all liability in the event of direct and/or indirect damage resulting from the use of this Site.
Availability of the Website
It is technically impossible to provide a Site exempt from any error and these errors may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site ; the operation of the Site may be affected by events and/or elements beyond our control, such as means of transmission and communication between you and us and between us and other networks for example; we and/or our suppliers shall be within our rights at all times to modify or temporarily interrupt or permanently interrupt all or part of the Site to carry out maintenance operations and/or to carry out improvements and/or modifications to the Site. We shall inform you if possible, of each modification/interruption to the services available on the Site. We cannot be held liable for any modification, suspension or interruption to the Site.
Personal data collected through the Site are processed by amp Web Design. The processing of personal data has the purpose to provide you with product information, advertising offers and to create customize tracking reports.
You have the right to access, change, correct or remove your personal data. You may exercise this right by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide us with your contact details.
amp Web Design
Route de Malagnou 27,
We may purchase advertising spaces directly or via our service providers (communication consulting agencies) in order to promote our activities and our offers on third party sites/applications, using advertising content (text, graphics, animations, videos, etc.) that are distributed by these sites/applications.
When visiting www.ampwebdesign.ch/ and displaying our advertising contents, the browsing information concerning your terminal (computer, touch tablet, smartphone, etc.) on www.ampwebdesign.ch, is likely to be saved in Cookie files that are installed on your terminal, subject to the choices that you will have expressed concerning Cookies and that you can modify at any moment.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED ON WWW.AMPWEBDESIGN.CH USED FOR?
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information that is contains. Cookies may be included in the advertising spaces on our site. These advertising spaces display advertising content on your terminal originating from advertisers. These spaces contribute to financing the contents and services that we provide.
The Cookies that we issue allow us:
– to produce statistics and volumes on visits and use of various components that make up www.ampwebdesign.ch (sections and contents visited, routes), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
– to record the total number of adverts that we display on our advertising spaces, identify these advertisements, the number of times they are respectively displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and where appropriate, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the parties involved in the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising agency, distribution site/media), as well as to produce statistics;
– to adapt the presentation of our www.ampwebdesign.ch site to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the display or reading hardware and software contained on your terminal;
– to adapt our advertising spaces to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the display or reading hardware and software contained on your terminal;
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal by our advertising spaces, based on the browsing information of your terminal on our site;
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces based on the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior consent;
– to store information concerning a form that you have completed on our www.ampwebdesign.ch site (registration or access to your account) or products, services or information that you have chosen on our www.ampwebdesign.ch site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.);
– to allow you to access reserved spaces and personal spaces on our [site/application], such as your account, using identifiers or data that We may have entrusted to you beforehand;
– to implement the security measures, for example, when you are requested to sign in to a content or service again after a certain time period;
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, based on the personal data that you have given us.
The Cookies issued on our site by third parties
a) Via third party contents distributed in our advertising spaces
The advertising contents (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) distributed in our advertising spaces are likely to contain Cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a company different to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience rating company, targeted advertising service provider, etc.) that has associated a cookie to an advertiser’s advertisement content. Where appropriate, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them to carry out the following, during the validity period of these cookies:
– to record the number of times the advertising contents distributed via our advertising spaces are displayed, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, thereby enabling them to calculate the amounts due for this action and to produce statistics;
– to recognize your terminal during a subsequent browsing session or any other site or service on which these advertisers or these third parties also issue cookies and where appropriate, adapt these third parties sites and services or the advertisements that they distribute to match your any browsing information that they may be aware of on your terminal;
b) By an outside advertising agency using our advertising spaces
The advertising spaces on our site may be used by one or more outside advertising agency (ies) and where appropriate, contain cookies that are issued by one of them. Where appropriate, the cookies issued by these outside advertising agencies allow them to carry out the following, during the validity period of these cookies:
– to record the total number of adverts that they display on our advertising spaces, identify these advertisements, the number of times they are respectively displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and where appropriate, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the parties involved in the advertising distribution chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising agency, distribution site/media), as well as to product statistics;
– to adapt the advertising spaces that they use to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the display or reading hardware and software contained on your terminal;
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces, based on the browsing information of your terminal on our site;
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces based on previous or subsequent browsing information of your terminal on third party sites on which the agency concerned also issues cookies, on the condition that these cookies have been saved on your terminal in compliance with the choices that you have made with regards to this agency;
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces based on the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior consent;
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, based on the personal data that you would have given to this advertising agency;
c) Social Network Cookies
By clicking on the share buttons on our websites, cookies can be dropped on to your device. For example, share buttons from Facebook TM, Twitter TM, Google +TM and YouTube TM. Even without clicking on these buttons, social networks can follow your browsing on our websites and thus collect data. It is impossible for us to monitor the information collected.
Depending on your interests, the information collected will influence which advertisements are displayed on these social networks. It is possible to object to the use of such cookies, but you will no longer be able to take advantage of the share button features.
For more information, please consult the privacy protection policy for these social networks.
You can also manage certain cookies from the YourOnlineChoices platform:
YOUR CHOICE CONCERNING COOKIES
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your terminal or on the contrary, are rejected systematically or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that you are scrupulously asked to accept or refuse a cookie before it may be saved on your terminal.
a) Agreement on Cookies
Saving a cookie on a terminal is basically subject to the willingness of the Terminal’s user, which can be expressed and modified at any moment and free of charge via the choices that are offered by their browsing software.
If you have accepted to have cookies saved on your Terminal in your browsing software, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have visited may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your Terminal. They will only be able to be read by their issuer.
b) Refusal of Cookies
If you refuse to have cookies saved on your terminal, or if you delete those that have been saved, you can no longer benefit from a certain number of features that are nevertheless necessary to browse in certain spaces on www.ampwebdesign.ch. This would be the case if you try to access our contents or services that need to identify you. This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – would not be able to recognize, for technical recording purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings, or the country from where your terminal seems to be connected to the Internet.
Where appropriate, we disclaim all responsibility for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services resulting from Our incapacity to save or read the cookies required for them to operate and that you would have refused or deleted.
How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser that you are using.
To manage cookies and your choices, each browser is configured differently. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your desires in terms of cookies.
Your choices expressed to us directly on line
If you do not want our advertising spaces to save cookies on your terminal for advertising purposes, you can click on the deactivation link, which will save a cookie on your terminal, the unique objective of which is to deactivate the advertising adaptation services that we employ on the advertising spaces. Please note that this procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on your terminal. It will only block the technologies that allow advertisements to be adapted to match your browsing information and your centers of interest.
Caution, your wish is taken into consideration using a cookie. If your delete all the cookies saved on your terminal (via your browser), we – or our service providers – will no longer know that you have selected this option.
Lastly, if you wanted to save a deactivation cookie on your terminal and you want to display advertising content that is adapted to your browsing information again, please click here.
Your choices expressed on online inter-professional platforms
You can log onto the site www.youronlinechoices.eu/ proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped together in the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance).
In this way, you can find out the companies registered on this platform that offer the option of refusing or accepting the cookies that are used by these companies to adapt the advertisements that are likely to be displayed on your terminal to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
s browsing information. Please note that this procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on the Internet sites that you visit. It will only block the technologies that allow advertisements to be adapted to your centers of interest.